For a first-class experience, add one of our special menus created by our very own world-class chef Cynthia Garcia.
Mexican-American-born Cynthia grew up and became a chef in Austin, Texas. Cynthia comes from a diverse culinary background and combines Mexican and American flavors to create healthy and delicious menus on the high seas. From freshly made ceviches and chicken salad to sandwiches, beautifully displayed and equally as delightful charcuterie boards, and delicious locally inspired dips, we have something that will fit every palette. Starting at $40/person for 4 hours, an all-inclusive price that includes bar and food, our menus can be customized to fit your group’s tastes and dietary needs.
Choose between five healthy and delicious menus and charcuterie boards to enjoy on the high seas. All menus are served with tropical fruit, freshly made salsa, and blue corn tortillas. Using local and seasonal ingredients is essential at Jet’s Private Boat Tours so that menu items may vary.
You can customize your menu with our personal Chef Cynthia or have her onboard to cook a delicious gourmet hot meal for your guests. Customize the open bar option with premium bottles or change the selection; contact us to learn your options.
- Bottomless margaritas
- Vodka cranberries and soda
- National beer brand
Choose an all-inclusive menu with food and open bar or just open bar when you check out.
The offering can be customized and we have premium bottles you can add.
- A selection of fine meats, cheeses, fruits and preserves. Served with crackers.
- A cheese vegetarian and gf options are also available.
Served with organic yellow corn tostadas
- Creamy jalapeno dip, a mild jalapeno dip that packs a lot of punch.
- Mexican street corn salsa, corn, mayo, cream, cilantro, chili powder, cotija cheese and lime juice.
- White bean hummus with relish and crudites.
- Turkey: provolone, tomato, red onion, lettuce, chipotle aioli on a baguette.
- Mexican Vegetarian: avocado, tomato, citrus aioli on a baguette.
Ceviche and Chicken Salad Bar
- Local white fish ceviche: local fresh caught white fish, lime, orange, cilantro, red onions, cucumber, garlic & avocado
- Freshly prepared chicken salad: mayo, celery, white onion and parsley
- Served with blue corn organic tostadas
Trio - Gourmet Sandwiches, Fresh Ceviche and Creamy Chicken Salad
- Turkey, provolone, tomato, red onion and lettuce sandwiches
- Local white fish ceviche or Leche de Tigre heart of palm ceviche (please specify which one your group would prefer)
- Freshly prepared chicken salad
- Blue corn organic tostadas
Light Vegetarian MenuGluten-free and vegan
- Leche de Tigre heart of palm ceviche: a heart of palms, orange, ginger, cilantro, red onions, cucumber & garlic
- White bean puree hummus, with tomato relish & crudité (baby carrots, celery & bell pepper sticks)
- Gluten-free blue/yellow corn tostadas
- Turkey and cheese sandwiches on white bread
- Fresh Fruit
- Popcorn and pretzels
We know kids can be picky, so don’t worry we can customize the offering so your kids are happy.
Add a premium bottle to your bar.
- Grey Goose
- Tito’s Vodka
- Casa Amigos
- Don Julio Blanco
- Jack Daniels
- Rose wine
Don’t see what you would like, let us know.
Customize the menu with Chef Cynthia
You have the option to customize your menu the way you want it, just let us know and Chef Cynthia will personally contact you to discuss your options.
Have Chef Cynthia join you onboard select boats to cook a gourmet hot meal for your guests for an extra charge plus the cost of food.