Hosted by Jet ft. Chef Roman Ventura & Karma La Perra, get the hottest ticket it in town before it sells out!
Traveling to Vallarta can still be a fun and worthwhile trip. Our team at Jet’s Private Boat Tours will ensure safety with proper covid protocols as well as helping you get the best information regarding your covid-19 test upon return.
Our team is dedicated to ensuring safety for our crew and guests. We are more than happy to provide further information on obtaining your covid test and making sure you have a great time in Puerto Vallarta.
Please message for details.
For a first-class experience, add one of our special menus created by our very own world-class chef Cynthia Garcia.
Mexican-American born, Cynthia grew up and became a chef in Austin Texas. Cynthia comes from a diverse culinary background and combines Mexican and American flavours to create healthy and delicious menus to enjoy on the high seas. From the freshly made ceviches and chicken salad to sandwiches and delicious locally inspired dips, we have something that will fit every palette. Starting at $40/person, for 4 hours, an all-inclusive price that includes bar and food, all of our menus can be customized to fit your group’s tastes and dietary needs.
- Choose your healthy and delicious menu to enjoy on the high seas.
- All food menus are served with local seasonal tropical fruit, freshly made salsa (varies on what is in season) and organic blue corn tortillas.
- For the VIP treatment, Chef Cynthia can design a special menu for your group.
- Using local and seasonal ingredients is important to us at Jet’s Private Boat Tours, menu items may vary.
Light Vegetarian Menu - Gluten-free and vegan
- Leche de Tigre heart of palm ceviche: a heart of palms, orange, ginger, cilantro, red onions, cucumber & garlic.
- White bean puree hummus, with tomato relish & crudite (baby carrots, celery & bell pepper sticks)
- Gluten-free blue/yellow corn tostadas.
Trio - Gourmet Sandwiches, Fresh Ceviche and Creamy Chicken Salad
- Turkey, provolone, tomato, red onion and lettuce sandwiches
- Local white fish ceviche or Leche de Tigre heart of palm ceviche (please specify which one your group would prefer)
- Freshly prepared chicken salad
- Blue corn organic tostadas
Ceviche and Chicken Salad Bar
- Local white fish ceviche: local fresh caught white fish, lime, orange, cilantro, red onions, cucumber, garlic & avocado.
- Freshly prepared chicken salad: mayo, celery, white onion and parsley
- Served with blue corn organic tostadas
- Turkey: provolone, tomato, red onion, lettuce, chipotle aioli.
- Mexican Vegetarian: avocado, tomato, citrus aioli.
3 Dips Menu
served with organic yellow corn tostadas
- Creamy jalapeno dip: a mild jalapeno dip that packs a lot of punch
- Mexican street corn salsa: corn, mayo, cream, cilantro, chilli powder, Cortijo cheese, lime juice.
- White bean puree with relish and crudites.
- Bottomless carpaccio gold margaritas
- Vodka cranberries and soda
- Pacifico beer.