The perfect cruiser yacht. Want to explore the bay in absolute comfort, the 36′ Cris Craft is the perfect way to experience the Bay of Banderas. Maximum 8 people.
44′ Lulu Cruiser Yacht
- 4 hour Yacht Charter Includes 10 people
- Extra Per Hour
Cruise in style onboard the 44′ Lulu Cruiser Yacht.
Perfect for small parties, you will feel like the talk of the town on this stylish and comfortable luxury yacht. With a beautiful air-conditioned cabin for chilling, a back deck for dancing, and a padded front area for taking the sun, this is the perfect boat for your group to explore the bay.
Choose your boat, and your itinerary, customize and reserve now!
- Private boat
- Air-conditioned cabin
- 1 bedroom
- Bathroom on board
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Covered back area with seating for relaxing
- Front spacious padded area for taking sun
- Bluetooth speakers
- Perfect for exploring the bay
- Boat speed: slow and relaxed
- Max. 10 people
Make and length: 44′ Cruiser yacht
- Captain and local guide
- Crew for serving food and drinks
- Optional lunch stop at a secluded beach (5-hour tours and up)
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour– 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 6 Hours
- Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 8 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 7 Hours
- Freestyle – Let’s see where the road takes us; your guide can collaborate with you to make the perfect itinerary for your group –
Starts at $40/person and $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry, and sodas.
Choose between custom menus designed by our very own Chef Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit and freshly made guacamole.
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta, and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas, Mismaloya, or Yelapa are not included (Price varies between 50 to 150 pesos per person each way – each dock)
We also accept Venmo, ApplePay, and Zelle.
Full payment is required to book online; if you prefer to pay a 50% deposit to make the reservation, please contact us for details.
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.
Prior to the day of the trip:
30 days – 100% refund
15 days – 50% refund
24 hours – no refund
In case of extreme weather or port closure. Full refund.
In case of bad weather, we can change the day or the hour of the tour to avoid the weather if you cannot change, a 50% deposit is lost.
*Not applicable on reservations on Christmas or NYE