Enjoy our most popular tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savour delicious local food!
Private Los Arcos & Secluded Beach Tour
Los Arcos, Secluded Beaches & Las Animas
If you want the best beach experience in Puerto Vallarta don’t miss this tour! The Los Arcos Islands, “The Arches,” are one of the most recognized symbols of Puerto Vallarta.
Considered one of the best places to snorkel, swimming through the caves you can see bountiful tropical fish. At Los Arcos, you will find scuba divers, stand-up paddleboarders, kayakers, and snorkelers sharing the islands with tropical birds including the blue-footed boobies.
After some fun snorkelling, we head toward the secluded beaches south of the bay. We pass the final pier, Boca De Tomatlan, at the end of the road toward beaches only accessible by boat. At Colomitos Beach, you can stop for a swim or cliff jump into the beautiful blue water.
After working up an appetite, we head to Las Animas beach where we enjoy the beach views while feasting on seafood, fresh margaritas and delicious local dishes before heading back to town!
* A 4-hour yacht trip ends at Colomitos if you would like to enjoy a meal at Las Animas Beach (food and drinks not included) choose the option “Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas Lunch
* 4 hours on a panga is enough time to do the whole tour ending at Las Animas
Ready to book? Select your boat, then tour option and customize.
- Los Arcos snorkelling
- Explore secluded beaches
- Beautiful sites
- Lunch at Las Animas Beach (food is not included) – 4 hours on a panga – 5 hours on a yacht
- Photos & videos for free
- Private boat
- Guide & captain
- Panga Plus – 4 hours
- Panga Lux – 4 hours
- Cris Craft – 4 to 5 hours
- 48′ Sea Ray Lux – 4 to 5 hours
- Catamaran Fiesta – 4 to 5 hours
- 40′ Luxury Catamaran – 4 to 5 hours
- Luxury Tritoon – 4 to 5 hours
- Sailboat – 4 to 5 hours
- 60′ My Christopher Yacht – 4 to 5 hours
- Super Sea Ray Lux – 4 to 5 hours
- Sea Ray Lux 55′ – 4 to 5 hours
- Azimut 46′ – 4 to 5 hours
- Bar Co 46′ – 4 to 5 hours
- Prestige 65′ – 4 to 5 hours
- 44′ LuLu Cruiser – 4 to 5 hours
- Captain and local guide
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkelling gear (no fins)
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like.
Yachts – Open bar and 4 different custom menus to choose from
*The menu can be customized for your group to accommodate tastes and dietary concerns
Panga tours we supply bottled water, ice and coolers so you can bring what you like – feel free to ask us about directions to stores near your departure dock
We can depart from:
Each different boat has a free departure depending on where it lives, other docks have a fee to leave from the price depending on the boat.
Some departures have extra fees paid in cash the day of the tour, you will be made aware when you book.
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept cash app, ApplePay and Zelle
At least a 50% deposit is required for reservations
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.