Enjoy our most popular tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savour delicious local food!
Covered Panga Speedboat
Explore the bay on a covered panga! Perfect for couples and families looking for an adventure!
- Starting Price (4 hours) Price includes up to 4 people
- Extra hour
- Extra adult
- Extra child ages 5 - 15 years
Explore the Beaches in Puerto Vallarta on a Panga Plus
If you’re looking for a boat to get you around Puerto Vallarta quickly, this is the boat for you! Our Panga Plus is a traditional panga that can maneuver amazingly from a secluded to a secluded beach.
Perfect for exploring the bay in comfort with padded seats, a retractable sunroof, and a part at the front to layout and catch rays, this is our best-priced boat with unbeatable value! As with all our rentals, you have many options for tours that include whale watching, snorkeling, and more! This boat is ideal for small to large groups and couples and families looking for fun.
Ready to book? Select your boat, then the tour option, and customize.
- Bluetooth speakers
- Cushioned seats
- Retractable rooftop
- Perfect for exploring the bay
- Boat speed: our fastest boat – great for an adventure or relaxing and cruising
- Hop on and off beach capability
- Fast and perfect for exploring the far reaches of the bay
- max 20 people
Depending on the size of your group will determine the size of your panga
Groups 1 to 8 people – 23′ Panga
Groups 1 to 16 – 29′ Panga
Groups 1 to 20 – 33′ Panga
Motor: 1 or 2 64 Stroke Mercury
- The base price includes four people and 4 hours.
- Max 30 people, there is a charge per person after 4 people
- Captain and local guide
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Fishing: licences, bait, and equipment (by request only for groups of max 5 people)
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 5 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 6 Hours
- Spa Day – Max 5 people – 4 hours
- Virgin Beach Tour – 6 hours
- Rock fishing – Max 4 people – Min 4 hours
- Mexican Moonshine Tour – 6 hours
- Freestyle – Let’s see where the road takes us; your guide can collaborate with you to make the perfect itinerary for your group – min 4 hours
Upgrade your tour photos to one of our fantastic packages with a professional photographer.
- Gold Package – 40 edited HQ photos + Full album *JPG & RAW*
- Silver Package – 25 edited high-quality photos
- Bronze Package – 10 edited high-quality photos
- Drone Package – drone footage and video clips
See our photo portfolio here
Free departure from Los Muertos Pier
Optional pickup at Marina Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept Venmo, ApplePay, and Zelle.
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.
A trip for casual fishermen, we can combine this trip with snorkelling and exploring the bay, just add an hour.
*Min 4 hours
*Max 4 people
Planning on going fishing? Here’s what we include on fishing trips:
- Up to 4 fishing licenses
- Fishing rods and equipment
- Snorkelling equipment
- Life vests
Choose how you want your catch prepared at checkout
Prior to the day of the trip:
48 hours – 100% refund
24 hours – 25% refund
Less than 24 hours – No refund
In case of extreme weather or port closure. Full refund.
In case of undesirable weather, we can change the day or the hour of the tour to avoid the weather if you cannot change, a 75% deposit is lost.
*Not applicable on reservations on Christmas or NYE