Enjoy our most popular tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savour delicious local food!
- Starting Price (6 hours) Includes 1 to 6 people
- Extra hour
- Extra person Max 15
See Why Vallarta’s Sunsets Are So Magical
Looking for a beautiful and relaxing day out on the water? Our quiet and comfortable 40′ sailboat is great for peaceful and relaxing cruises around the bay. It also features a cabin, bathroom, and plenty of areas to sunbathe or sit in the shade for your comfort.
With only the sound of the wind in the sails and us pouring your next cocktail, all you have to do is choose which itinerary you’d like to enjoy! We recommend a sunset cruise, but we can depart any time in the am or pm. Just let us know at checkout.
Ready to book? Select your boat, then tour option and customize.
- Private 40′ sailboat
- Bathroom on board
- Beautiful cabin
- Comfortable deck for lounging, relaxing, and sunbathing
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Bluetooth speakers
- Boat speed: slow and relaxed
- Perfect for exploring the bay
- Max. 15 people
- Captain and local guide
- Staff for serving drinks and food
- Two fishing poles (by request only)
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Optional lunch stop on the beach
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
We recommend choosing a sunset departure so you arrive back at the dock after sunset, but the sailboat can be taken out at any time of the day.
Our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible, and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – min 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – min 7 Hours
- Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – min 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – min 8 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – min 7 Hours
- Freestyle – Let’s see where the road takes us; your guide can collaborate with you to make the perfect itinerary for your group – min 4 hours
Starts at $40/person $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and sodas as well as sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between 4 custom menus designed by our very own Chef Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit, freshly made guacamole.
• Trio – Ceviche (heart of palm or fish, chicken salad with tostadas and sandwiches) 10 people minimum
• Ceviche and chicken salad bar
• Gourmet sandwiches
• Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
Only want drinks? Choose Open Bar Only at checkout
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas, Mismaloya or Yelapa not included (Price varies between 50 to 150 pesos per person each way – each dock)
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept Venmo, ApplePay, and Zelle.
Full payment is required to book online; if you prefer to pay a 50% deposit to make the reservation, please contact us for details.
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.
Prior to the day of the trip:
48 hours – 100% refund
24 hours – 50% deposit lost; change of date is subject to availability
In case of extreme weather or port closure. Full refund.
In case of undesirable weather, we can change the day or the hour of departure to avoid the weather if you cannot change, a 50% deposit is lost.
*Not applicable on reservations on Christmas or NYE