Perfect for large parties or even weddings, the Catamaran Fiesta lives up to its name. Lots of room to relax or party, this boat is perfect for sailing around the bay!
40′ Luxury Catamaran
- 4 hour Yacht Charter Includes up to 12 people
- Extra hour
Tour the bay in extravagance in a luxury catamaran!
Relax in the sun in nets at the front of the boat in this luxury catamaran that comfortably fits up to 15 people. Take shade at the covered back end of the boat or relax in a beautiful cabin with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this is the perfect boat to sail off into the sunset and make your friends jealous with amazing photos.
Ready to book? Select your boat, then tour option and customize.
- Private 40′ luxury catamaran
- Front lounge area with nets
- Covered area at the back with seats for relaxing
- Comfortable cabin area
- Four bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Bluetooth speakers
- Slower, more relaxed cruise
- Max. 15 people
Motor: 2 Yanmar 70kw
- Captain and local guide
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Two fishing poles for casual fishing (by request only)
- Optional lunch stop on the beach (5 hour tours or more)
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – 4 Hours
- Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – 5 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 6 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 8 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 7 Hours
- Freestyle – Let’s see where the road takes us; your guide can collaborate with you to make the perfect itinerary for your group – min 4 hours
Starts at $40/person $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and sodas as well as sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between custom menus designed by our very own Chef Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit, freshly made guacamole.
• Trio – Ceviche (heart of palm or fish, chicken salad with tostadas and sandwiches) 10 people minimum
• Ceviche and chicken salad bar
• Gourmet sandwiches
• Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
Only want drinks? Choose Open Bar Only at checkout
All tours less than 5 hours must leave at 10 am, before, 3 pm, or after. Tours 6 hours and more can depart at any hour.
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas, Mismaloya or Yelapa not included (Price varies between 50 to 150 pesos per person each way – each dock)
We also accept Venmo, ApplePay, and Zelle.
Full payment is required to book online; if you prefer to pay a 50% deposit to make the reservation, please contact us for details.
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.
RefundPrior to the day of the trip:30 days – 100% refund15 days – change of date applicable7 days – 50% deposit lost, no changes applicableIn case of extreme weather or Marina Vallarta closing. Full refund.In case of undesirable weather, we can change the day or the hour of departure to avoid the weather if you cannot change 50% deposit is lost.*Not applicable on reservations on Christmas or NYE