Enjoy our most popular tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savour delicious local food!
33′ Luxury Panga Boat Rental
- Starting Price (4 hours) Price Includes 2 people
- Extra hour
- Extra adult
- Extra child ages 5 to 15 years
Cruise Banderas Bay in a Luxury Panga
Looking for a great boat to explore the waters around Puerto Vallarta? Our luxury panga is a 33′ Super Panga whose wide bow makes for a very comfortable experience at sea. Powered by twin 150 HP Mercury engines, the boat can reach speeds of up to 20 knots and can take you anywhere along the bay. This vessel is perfect for exploring the bay and your next fishing trip!
Ready to book? Select your boat, then tour option and customize.
- Bathroom on board
- Beach docking – no transfer fees to visit secluded beaches
- Bar area
- Bluetooth speakers
- Padded seats
- Front area for sun-bathing
- Boat speed: our fastest boat – great for an adventure or relaxing and cruising
- Perfect for parties, relaxing or fishing
- Max 12 people
- Captain and local guide
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkelling gear (no fins)
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 5 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 6 Hours
- Spa Day – Max 5 people – 4 hours
- Virgin Beach Tour – 6 hours
- Deep-Sea Fishing – max 8 people – min 4 hours
Free departure from Los Muertos Pier
Optional pickup at Marina Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept cash app, ApplePay and Zelle
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.
A trip for more serious fishermen, we can combine this trip with snorkelling and exploring the bay, just add an hour.
*Min 6 hours
*Max 8 people
Planning on going fishing? Here’s what we include on fishing trips:
- Outriggers & downriggers
- Live bait tank
- Tuna Tubes
- Snorkelling equipment
- Life Vests
- GPS & Fishfinder
Choose how you want your catch prepared at checkout