Enjoy our most popular tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savour delicious local food!
33′ Luxury Panga Boat Rental
- Starting Price (4 hours) Price Includes 2 people
- Extra hour
- Extra adult
- Extra child ages 5 to 15 years
Cruise Banderas Bay in a Luxury Panga
Looking for a great boat to explore the waters around Puerto Vallarta? Our luxury panga is a 33′ Super Panga whose wide bow makes for a very comfortable experience at sea. Powered by twin 150 HP Mercury engines, the boat can reach up to 20 knots and take you anywhere along the bay. This vessel is perfect for exploring the bay and your next fishing trip!
Check out our video on Instagram here.
Ready to book? Select your boat, then the tour option, and customize.
- Bathroom on board
- Beach docking – perfect for exploring secluded beaches
- Bar area
- Bluetooth speakers
- Padded seats
- Front area for sun-bathing
- Boat speed: our fastest boat – great for an adventure or relaxing and cruising
- Perfect for parties, relaxation or fishing
- Max 12 people
Boat Type: Panga
Motor: 2 Yamaha 115 motors
- The base price includes two people and 4 hours. This boat holds a maximum of 12 people with an extra charge per person after two people.
- Captain and local guide
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Fishing: equipment, bait and licenses for up to 8 people (by request only)
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 5 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 6 Hours
- Spa Day – max 5 people – 4 hours
- Virgin Beach Tour – 6 hours
- Deep-Sea Fishing – max 8 people – min 6 hours
- Mexican Moonshine Tour – 6 hours
- Freestyle – Let’s see where the road takes us; your guide can collaborate with you to make the perfect itinerary for your group – min 4 hours
Upgrade your tour photos to one of our fantastic packages with a professional photographer.
- Gold Package – 40 edited HQ photos + Full album *JPG & RAW*
- Silver Package – 25 edited high-quality photos
- Bronze Package – 10 edited high-quality photos
- Drone Package – drone footage and video clips
See our photo portfolio here
Free departure from Los Muertos Pier
Optional pickup at Marina Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept Venmo, ApplePay, and Zelle.
Full payment is required to book online; if you prefer to pay a 50% deposit to make the reservation, please contact us for details.
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.
A trip for more serious fishermen, we can combine this trip with snorkelling and exploring the bay, just add an hour.
*Min 6 hours
*Max 8 people
Planning on going fishing? Here’s what we include on fishing trips:
- Outriggers & downriggers
- Live bait tank
- Tuna Tubes
- Snorkelling equipment
- Life Vests
- GPS & Fishfinder
Choose how you want your catch prepared at checkout
Prior to the day of the trip:
48 hours – 100% refund
24 hours – 25% refund
Less than 24 hours – No refund
In case of extreme weather or port closure. Full refund.
In case of undesirable weather, we can change the day or the hour of the tour to avoid the weather if you cannot change, a 75% deposit is lost.
*Not applicable on reservations on Christmas or NYE