Enjoy our most popular tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savour delicious local food!
58′ Azimut Jet Black
- 4 hour Yacht Charter Includes 4 hours and up to 14 people
Cruise in Style on an Azimut Yacht
Experience the pinnacle of maritime elegance and make your Puerto Vallarta vacation unforgettable. Book the 58′ Azimut Jet Black Yacht now and immerse yourself in the allure of the Bay of Banderas. Your extraordinary journey awaits!
Ready to book? Select your boat, then the tour option, and customize.
- Private 58′ Azimut yacht
- Bathroom on board
- Beautiful air-conditioned cabin
- Upstairs covered area for lounging and spotting marine life
- Bedrooms for relaxing
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Padded front area for sunbathing
- Bluetooth speakers
- A shaded lounging area at the back
- Boat speed: slow and relaxed
- Perfect for exploring the bay
- Max. 14 people
- Captain and local guide
- Staff for serving food and drinks
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
- Optional lunch stop on the beach
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 6 Hours
- Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 8 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 7 Hours
- Virgin Beach Tour – 8 hours
Would you like a customized menu? Just let us know, and Chef Cynthia will personally contact you to discuss your options.
Have Chef Cynthia join you onboard (select boats with kitchen capabilities) to cook you a gourmet hot meal for an extra charge plus the cost of food and drinks per person.
Starting at $40/person and $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and soda, and sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between custom menus designed by our very own Chef, Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit and freshly made guacamole.
- Trio – Ceviche (heart of palm or fish, chicken salad with tostadas and sandwiches) 10 people minimum
- Ceviche and chicken salad bar
- Gourmet sandwiches
- Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
- 3 Dip menu
- Charcuterie board
- Cheese board
Only want drinks? Choose Open Bar Only at checkout.
Upgrade your tour photos to one of our fantastic packages with a professional photographer.
- Gold Package – 40 edited HQ photos + Full album *JPG & RAW*
- Silver Package – 25 edited high-quality photos
- Bronze Package – 10 edited high-quality photos
- Drone Package – drone footage and video clips
See our photo portfolio here
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas, Mismaloya or Yelapa not included (Price varies between 50 to 150 pesos per person each way – each dock)
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept cash app, ApplePay and Zelle
At least a 50% deposit is required for reservations
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.