Tour the bay in extravagance in a luxury catamaran. Make your friends at home jealous relaxing in the sun in nets at the front of the boat. All of our tours are completely customizable!
40′ Angel Sailboat
Up to 15 people | 6-8 Hour Rental Options
- 6 hour charter Includes 10 people
- Extra person Max 15 people
- Extra hour
A relaxing sail on the spacious 40′ Angel Sailboat is the best way to explore the Bay of Banderas.
40′ and spacious with two paddle boards, two kayaks, snorkeling, and two fishing lines, you and your crew will have plenty to do while sailing around the beautiful Bay of Banderas. With a max capacity of 15 people, there is plenty of room to relax, have a party, or just take in the sites.
Ready to book? Select your boat, then the tour option, and customize.
- Private 40′ Endevor sailboat
- Bathroom on board
- Beautiful cabin
- Comfortable deck for lounging, relaxing, and sunbathing
- Bluetooth speakers
- Boat speed: slow and relaxed
- Perfect for exploring the bay
- Max. 15 people
Make & year: 40′ Endevor sailboat
- Captain and local guide
- Two fishing poles
- Two paddle boards
- Two kayaks
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Staff for serving drinks and food
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Optional lunch stop on the beach
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
We recommend choosing a sunset departure, so you arrive back at the dock after sunset, but the sailboat can be taken out at any time of the day.
Our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible, and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – min 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – min 7 Hours
- Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – min 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – min 8 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – min 7 Hour
- Freestyle – Let’s see where the road takes us; your guide can collaborate with you to make the perfect itinerary for your group – min 4 hours
Starts at $40/person and $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and sodas, and sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between 4 custom menus designed by our very own Chef Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit and freshly made guacamole.
• Trio – Ceviche (heart of palm or fish, chicken salad with tostadas and sandwiches) 10 people minimum
• Ceviche and chicken salad bar
• Gourmet sandwiches
• Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
Only want drinks? Choose Open Bar Only at checkout
All 4-hour and 5-hour tours must leave at 10 am, before, 3 pm, or after. Tours 6 hours and more can depart at any hour.
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas, Mismaloya or Yelapa not included (Price varies between 50 to 150 pesos per person each way – each dock)
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept Venmo, ApplePay, and Zelle.
Full payment is required to book online; if you prefer to pay a 50% deposit to make the reservation, please contact us for details.
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.
Prior to the day of the trip:
30 days – 100% refund
15 days – change of date applicable
7 days – 75% deposit lost, changes applicable with $250 USD penalty
In case of extreme weather or Marina Vallarta closing. Full refund.
In case of undesirable weather, we can change the day or the hour of departure to avoid the weather if you cannot change, a 50% deposit is lost.
*Not applicable on reservations on Christmas or NYE