Enjoy smooth cruising in the waters of Puerto Vallarta with this luxury boat. You will be the envy of every captain with our newest top-of-the-line boat—restroom on board. The base price includes two people and 4 hours, 10 people maximum, with an extra cost per person after two people.
58′ Italian Azimut
Up to 15 people
- 4 hour charter Includes up to 15 people
- Extra hour
58′ Italian Azimut
A luxurious yacht experience awaits you aboard the 58′ Italian Azimut. Make your dreams come true onboard this spacious yacht, with three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large air-conditioned cabin area for lounging. Or head outside and relax on a large padded front site or spot wildlife from the helm on a comfy and covered seated area up top.
The boat includes a captain and lo guide, photos and videos, water ice, and coolers, so you can bring what you like.
- Private Azimut yacht
- 2 bathrooms on board
- 3 bedrooms
- Spacious cabin with A/C for relaxing
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Covered helm, perfect for spotting wildlife
- Front padded area and back covered area for lounging
- Bluetooth speakers
- Boat speed: slow and relaxed
- Max 15 people
- Captain and local guide
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Water, ice and coolers so you can bring what you like.
- 2 paddle boards
- Perfect for exploring the bay
- Optional lunch stop on the beach
- Staff for serving food and drinks
Our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible, and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour– 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 6 Hours
- Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 8 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 7 Hours
- Freestyle – Min 4 hours, let’s see where the road takes us; your guide can collaborate with you to make the perfect itinerary for your group – min 4 hours
- Clothing optional charter – Min 4 hours, bare all, and get the best suntan of your life. With clothing-optional friendly guides, the itinerary is customizable and perfect for a relaxing day or an amazing party.
Starting at $40/person and $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and soda, and sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between custom menus designed by our very own Chef, Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit and freshly made guacamole.
- Trio – Ceviche (heart of palm or fish, chicken salad with tostadas and sandwiches) 10 people minimum
- Ceviche and chicken salad bar
- Gourmet sandwiches
- Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
- 3 Dip menu
- Charcuterie board
- Cheese board
Only want drinks? Choose Open Bar Only at checkout.
Would you like a customized menu? Just let us know, and Chef Cynthia will personally contact you to discuss your options.
Have Chef Cynthia join you onboard (select boats with kitchen capabilities) to cook you a gourmet hot meal for an extra charge plus the cost of food and drinks per person.
Upgrade your tour photos to one of our fantastic packages with a professional photographer.
- Gold Package – 40 edited HQ photos + Full album *JPG & RAW*
- Silver Package – 25 edited high-quality photos
- Bronze Package – 10 edited high-quality photos
- Drone Package – drone footage and video clips
See our photo portfolio here
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta, and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout.
Dock loading and unloading fees are not included at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas, Mismaloya, or Yelapa.
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept Venmo, ApplePay, and Zelle.
Full payment is required to book online; if you prefer to pay a 50% deposit to make the reservation, don’t hesitate to contact us for details.
Shortly after booking, you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect, etc that you can share with your group.