Enjoy our most popular and personalized tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savor delicious local food!
- Starting Price
Enjoy a Day Cruising in a BAR-CO Yacht
Want to feel like a VIP during your Puerto Vallarta trip? Then you don’t want to miss this yacht rental! Synonymous with luxury, when you step aboard this BAR-CO vessel you truly feel like royalty. All you have to do is choose your itinerary!
Book your unforgettable yacht charter today!
Tours & Durations
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
Up to 18 People per Charter
– Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – 4 Hours
– Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 6 Hours
– Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – 5 Hours
– Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 8 Hours
– Whale Watching – 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
– Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or MIxto Beach Club – 7 Hours
The boat includes a captain and local guide, photos and videos, water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like.
All-Inclusive – Food & Bar
Starting at $25/person $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and sodas as well as sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between 5 custom menus designed by our very own Chef Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit, freshly made guacamole.
• Ceviche and chicken salad bar
• Hors d’oeurves and appies
• Gourmet sandwiches
• Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
*(Food not available September)*
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas or Yelapa not included (50 pesos per person each way – each dock)
50% deposit required for reservations
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.