Enjoy snorkelling and secluded beaches with a boat tour to the Los Arcos Islands and Colomitos Beach! Spot tropical fish, take a relaxing swim or try a cliff jump!
46′ Tamygo Yacht
Rent a 46′ 46′ Tamygo Yacht in Puerto Vallarta
Set sail into the azure waters of Puerto Vallarta, where a world of captivating adventures awaits. Discover hidden coves, pristine beaches, and charming coastal towns as you navigate the stunning coastline. Snorkel in vibrant coral reefs, indulge in water sports, or soak in the Pacific Ocean’s unparalleled beauty under our experienced crew’s guidance. Embark on an unforgettable adventure aboard the 46′ Tamygo Yacht in the breathtaking coastal paradise of Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Step aboard and let the waves carry you on a journey of opulence, relaxation, and exploration like no other.
Ready to book? Select your boat, then the itinerary option, and customize.
- Private 46′ Maxum yacht
- Bathroom onboard
- Full kitchen
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Large padded front area for sunbathing
- Bluetooth speakers
- Boat speed: slow and relaxed
- Perfect for exploring the bay
- Max 18 people
Make & Length: 46′ Maxum
- Captain and local guide
- Staff for serving food and drinks
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Optional lunch stop at the beach (5-hour tours or more)
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 6 Hours
- Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 8 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 7 Hours
- Freestyle – Let’s see where the road takes us; your guide can collaborate with you to make the perfect itinerary for your group – min 4 hours
Starting at $40/person and $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and soda, and sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between custom menus designed by our very own Chef, Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit and freshly made guacamole.
- Trio – Ceviche (heart of palm or fish, chicken salad with tostadas and sandwiches) 10 people minimum
- Ceviche and chicken salad bar
- Gourmet sandwiches
- Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
- 3 Dip menu
- Charcuterie board
- Cheese board
Only want drinks? Choose Open Bar Only at checkout.
Would you like a customized menu? Just let us know, and Chef Cynthia will personally contact you to discuss your options.
Have Chef Cynthia join you onboard (select boats with kitchen capabilities) to cook you a gourmet hot meal for an extra charge plus the cost of food and drinks per person.
Upgrade your tour photos to one of our fantastic packages with a professional photographer.
- Gold Package – 40 edited HQ photos + Full album *JPG & RAW*
- Silver Package – 25 edited high-quality photos
- Bronze Package – 10 edited high-quality photos
- Drone Package – drone footage and video clips
See our photo portfolio here
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta, and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas, Mismaloya or Yelapa are not included (Price varies between 50 to 150 pesos per person each way – each dock)
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept Venmo, ApplePay, and Zelle.
Full payment is required to book online; if you prefer to pay a 50% deposit to make the reservation, please contact us for details.
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.
Prior to the day of the trip:
30 days – 100% refund
15 days – change of date applicable
7 days – 75% deposit lost, no changes applicable
In case of port closure because of extreme weather. Full refund.
In case of undesirable weather, we can change the day or the hour of departure to avoid the weather if you cannot change, a 50% deposit is lost.
*Not applicable on reservations on Christmas or NYE
Customers will receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by e-mail to cancel or inquire about a cancellation or reschedule. No-shows will be charged the total price.