Enjoy our most popular tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savour delicious local food!
46′ Azimut Yacht Charter
- Starting Price (4 hours) Includes up to 16 people
- Extra hour
Cruise in Style on an Azimut Yacht
Want to get the royal treatment in Puerto Vallarta? Our 46′ Italian Azimut yacht is as opulent as it gets! When you book this boat, you cruise around the bay brimming with class and comfort. It is perfect for mid-sized groups that want the deluxe experience.
Ready to book? Select your boat, then tour option and customize.
- Private 46′ Azimut yacht
- Bathroom on board
- Beautiful air-conditioned cabin
- Upstairs covered area for lounging and spotting marine life
- Bedrooms for relaxing
- Smooth, comfortable ride
- Padded front area for sunbathing
- Bluetooth speakers
- A shaded lounging area at the back
- Boat speed: slow and relaxed
- Perfect for exploring the bay
- Max. 16 people
- Captain and local guide
- Staff for serving food and drinks
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like
- Optional lunch stop on the beach
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
- Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour – 4 Hours
- Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village – 6 Hours
- Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch – 5 Hours
- Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas – 8 Hours
- Whale Watching – min 4 Hours | *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
- Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or Mixto Beach Club – 7 Hours
- Virgin Beach Tour – 8 hours
It starts at $40/person and $15 for kids, an all-inclusive price with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and sodas, and sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between custom menus designed by our very own Chef Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit and freshly made guacamole.
• Trio – Ceviche (heart of palm or fish, chicken salad with tostadas and sandwiches) 10 people minimum
• Ceviche and chicken salad bar
• Gourmet sandwiches
• Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
Only want drinks? Choose Open Bar Only at checkout.
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya for an extra fee at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas, Mismaloya or Yelapa not included (Price varies between 50 to 150 pesos per person each way – each dock)
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept cash app, ApplePay and Zelle
At least a 50% deposit is required for reservations
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.