Enjoy our most popular and personalized tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savor delicious local food!
- 7 Hour Cruise Includes 1-6 People
- Extra Person Up to 6 People
- Extra Hour
Luxury Party in Puerto Vallarta’s Banderas Bay
Want to have the ultimate experience during your trip to Puerto Vallarta? Then don’t miss this seven-hour Luxury Tritoon rental! The 29′ Premiere Grand Tritoon, otherwise known as the Luxury Tritoon, is the most luxurious way to party. Join us for an unforgettable private cruise around the bay! It has a restroom on board, leather seats, shade and an amazing bar area that is a must-do experience while in Puerto Vallarta.
Book online now to experience our Luxury Tritoon!
Tour itinerary suggestions:
All of our tours are completely customizable – we are flexible and the below itineraries are just suggestions.
Up to 12 People per Charter
– Los Arcos & Colomitos Beach Tour –
– Los Arcos Snorkelling & Quimixto Village
– Los Arcos & Secluded Beaches + Las Animas lunch
– Yelapa Village and Snorkel at Majahuitas
– Whale Watching – *Only through dates Dec. 8 To March 23*
– Los Arcos and Casa Maraika, Majauitas Beach Club, or MIxto Beach Club
The boat includes a captain and local guide, photos and videos, water ice and coolers so you can bring what you like.
All-Inclusive – Food & Bar
Starting at $25/person $15 for kids, the price is all-inclusive with food and drinks. The bar includes bottomless margaritas, Pacifico beer, vodka cranberry and sodas as well as sodas and juice of your choice.
Choose between 5 custom menus designed by our very own Chef Cynthia. All menus are served with fresh tropical fruit, freshly made guacamole.
• Ceviche and chicken salad bar
• Hors d’oeurves and appies
• Gourmet sandwiches
• Light vegetarian menu – vegan and gluten-free
*(Food not available September)*
Free departure from Marina Vallarta
Optional pickup at Los Muertos Pier, Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya at checkout
Dock loading and unloading fees at Los Muertos Beach, Las Animas or Yelapa not included (50 pesos per person each way – each dock)
50% deposit required for reservations
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.