Enjoy our most popular tour that lets you explore the beautiful fishing village of Yelapa! Discover waterfalls and savour delicious local food!
Private Marietas Islands Tour
- 2 people +10 years
- Groups of 3 to 5
- Groups of 6 to 8
- Groups of 9 to 10
Isla Marietas Hidden Beach Tour
The Marietas Islands are some of the most beautiful islands in Banderas Bay. The profound watery depths that encircle the islands provide snorkeling opportunities with the clearest visibility, and the hidden beach we visit is a true gem of Mexico.
The crater at the hidden beach is said to have been created by target practice done by the Mexican Navy. A bomb they exploded opened a hole on top of the island, now known as Lover’s Beach.
On our private Isla Marietas tour, you will be able to explore the hidden beach, coral reefs, and other beautiful islands, as well as relax on the beach called Isla Nopalera. Guided by our all-star guides! You will also encounter the blue-footed boobies, a rare bird with beautiful blue feet that only nests in a couple of places in the world and find sanctuary on the islands.
Book today for this must-do adventure!
*We do not provide fins as they are not allowed at the park
- Beach access at Marieta’s hidden beach*
- A cooler with ice, so you can bring what you like to drink and eat – Please bring personal refillable water bottles – plastic bottles are not allowed with the park limits.
- Private guide & captain
- Private traditional panga boat
- GoPro photos & videos
- Snorkel at Marieta’s Coral Reef
- Ages 10+, kids younger than ten years old will not be permitted to enter the hidden beach
*Hidden beach access is not guaranteed. Rarely can we not enter the hidden beach, but sometimes, you can be denied entrance due to weather, capacity restrictions, or other reasons. We do not provide refunds for no entrance.
*Expect colder water temperatures from December through February
- Access to the hidden beach for everyone on board
- Captain and local guide
- Photos and videos
- Bluetooth speakers
- Snorkeling gear (no fins)
- Ice and coolers so you can bring what you like to eat and drink – no plastic bottles allowed.
- 4 different prices depending on your size of group: 2 people, 3 to 5 people, 6 to 8 people, 9 to 10 people
- Panga Plus
- 23′ for groups of 2 to 5 people*
- 30′ for groups of 6 to 8 people
*Smaller boat takes 1.5 hours to arrive to the islands and 1.5 to get back to the dock
- Panga Plus
We can depart from:
Each different boat has a free departure depending on where it lives, other docks have a fee to leave from the price depending on the boat.
Some departures have extra fees paid in cash the day of the tour, you will be made aware when you book.
Book online and pay with your credit card
We also accept cash app, ApplePay and Zelle
At least a 50% deposit is required for reservations
Shortly after booking you will receive a confirmation e-mail on where to meet, what to bring, what to expect etc. That you can share with your group.